I make stuff.
I also sell zillion dollar sandwiches each day, and is interested in weather/climate. That's all folks, not including the real life storms and/or their puny bands (unless its Hurricane Harvey) I've seen and lived as they passed over me or very close to me:
- Hurricane Gabrielle 01
- Tropical Storm Edouard 02
- Tropical Storm Henri 03
- Hurricane Charley 04
- Hurricane Frances 04
- Hurricane Jeanne 04
- Hurricane Wilma 05
- Tropical Storm Alberto 06
- Hurricane Ernesto 06
- Tropical Storm Barry 07
- Tropical Storm Fay 08
- Tropical Storm Claudette 09
- Hurricane Irene 11
- Tropical Storm Debby 12 (a big one)
- Hurricane Isaac 12
- Hurricane Sandy 12
- Tropical Storm Bill 15
- Remnants of Hurricane Patricia 15 (another big one)
- Hurricane Harvey 17 (a third big one, this one the greatest)
- Tropical Storm Imelda 19 (big one #4)
- Hurricane Hanna 20
- Tropical Storm Beta 20
2021 Atlantic Naming List Retirement Chances
- Ana → 0%. Will remain at sea with little to no effects on land.
2021 East & Central Pacific Naming List Retirement Chances
- Andres → 0%. Early fishspinner storm with no chances of retirement.
2021 West Pacific Naming List Retirement Chances
- Dujuan → 1%. Caused 1 fatality and some others to go missing. It also caused over $3 million in damage. Not enough for full retirement.
- Surigae → 10%. April superstorm that heavily impacted Micronesia and Palau. This has more of a chance of retirement than Dujuan does.
- Auring → 1%. See Dujuan.
- Bising → 0%. Won't get retired.
- Crising → 0%. Won't get retired.